The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is conducting a Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Study to evaluate and recommend potential truck and freight parking solutions and alternatives for the I-4 corridor that include social, economic, and environmental assessment and effects of the proposed improvements.
The purpose of this study is to review, refine, and recommend viable concept sites for truck and freight parking potentially in Osceola, Orange, Seminole, and Volusia counties along the approximately 74.71-mile I-4 corridor. The Analysis will include public engagement, engineering analysis, and environmental assessment as part of the overall evaluation standpoint. Preliminary Concept Design will be performed for each recommended viable preliminary concept site in Osceola, Orange, Seminole, and Volusia Counties, and may include additional sites per county if viable.
Please check this website regularly for updates. Project documents, meeting announcements, and other important information will be uploaded as it becomes available.
Public meetings will be held in each county over the coming months to present all viable sites. Each public meeting for this project will include the same information and presentation on potential sites across all counties.
ROUND 1 PUBLIC MEETINGS:
- Seminole County – Rescheduled to take place Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Orange County – Rescheduled to take place Tuesday, April 5, 2022
- Osceola County – Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Volusia County – Thursday, April 28, 2022
ROUND 2 PUBLIC MEETINGS:
- Seminole County – Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Orange County – Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Osceola County – Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Volusia County – Thursday, June 30, 2022
Please see the public meeting information in the files below.
|PD&E Project Manager|