Grab Your Running Shoes: Learn about upcoming trail plans and projects
Looking for the nearest trail to explore? Check here for SUN Trail funded construction projects – both completed and on the horizon! More...
Ride and Shine: Learn more about riding SunRail
SunRail can make your daily commute fast, easy, and affordable, as well as less stressful. Learn more about this rail system that currently operates over 49 miles with 16 stations through Volusia, Seminole, Orange, and Osceola counties. More...
Roundabouts 101: Learn about the benefits and proper use of roundabouts
Did you know that there are approximately 20 roundabouts operating on the state highway system and over 300 roundabouts on local roads throughout Florida? Here is some helpful information about how roundabouts promote both safety and better traffic flow. More...
Look Both Ways: Learn more about pedestrian safety
Here are some tips and helpful resources to help you stay safe while on foot or on your bicycle. More...
What’s a Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI)?
Right now, there are dozens of diverging diamond interchanges (DDIs) planned for the state of Florida, including several as part of the I-4 Beyond the Ultimate projects. Here’s some information about how these interchanges work. More...
District Five Service Area
Other Service Areas
- Upcoming Public Meeting: State Road (S.R.) A1A Sidewalk Improvements
- Traffic Advisory: SunRail to Conduct Crossing Upgrades at West Michigan Street Resulting in Temporary Road Closures
- Upcoming Public Meeting: SunRail Customer Advisory Committee Meeting March 30, 2023
- Upcoming Public Meeting: East Colonial Drive (S.R. 50) Improvements
- Upcoming Public Hearing: I-95 at U.S. 1 Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Study