This project will partially reconstruct the Interstate 4 (I-4) and Apopka-Vineland Road (State Road (S.R.) 535) interchange to enhance safety and improve access to and from westbound I‑4.
Planned improvements include:
- Constructing a new loop ramp from northbound Apopka-Vineland Road to westbound I‑4. The ramp will enhance safety and mobility by eliminating the need for motorists to turn left across traffic.
- Realigning the westbound I‑4 entrance ramp from southbound Apopka-Vineland Road, improving traffic flow and giving motorists more time to merge onto I‑4.
- Lengthening the westbound I‑4 exit ramp to Apopka-Vineland Road to reduce backups onto the I‑4 mainline.
- Milling and resurfacing Apopka-Vineland Road and extending storage for left- and right-turn lanes.
This project will be constructed in conjunction with FPID 449771-1.
Lane Construction Corp. (The)
- There are no lane closures at this time.