State Road (S.R.) 520 from Tucker Lane to Aurora Road is a four-lane divided road with a raised median. The project will mill and resurface the existing roadway to extend the pavement life. Other improvements include:
· Eastbound on-ramp extension to southbound Interstate 95
· New eastbound right turn lane at Burnett Road
· Improvement of the northeast return radius at Townsend Road
· Extension of Range Road bridge culvert to allow for sidewalk construction
· New mast arm in the southeast corner of Range Road
The project is part of project 432592-1 which will construct sidewalks along both sides of the roadway.
Thursday, October 19th, 2017 to Saturday, October 28th, 2017
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Intermittent lane closures on SR 520 as crews work on sidewalk construction and turn lane improvements.