Monday, March 19th, 2018 to Thursday, January 31st, 2019
Nearly One-Year Detour of General Hutchinson Parkway in Longwood
Seminole County – Motorists that travel General Hutchinson Parkway are advised of a nearly one-year closure of the road from U.S. 17/92 to east of Big Tree Park beginning tomorrow, and a temporary traffic shift along U.S. 17/92.
The closure of General Hutchinson Parkway is necessary for construction crews to safely raise the road, construct the southbound phase of the bridge over Soldiers Creek and widen southbound U.S. 17/92 from Bill Ray Nissan to Shepard Road.
During the closure, General Hutchinson Parkway may be accessed by one of two detours (see attached map):
· U.S. 17/92 to westbound Ronald Reagan Boulevard, or
· U.S. 17/92 to westbound State Road (S.R.) 434 to northbound Ronald Reagan Boulevard
Additionally, motorists should be aware of a temporary traffic shift in both directions along U.S. 17/92. Traffic will be temporarily shifted onto the newly constructed roadway from Shepard Road to approximately one-half mile south of the S.R. 419 intersection (see attached map).
Electronic message boards have been installed to inform motorists about the road closure and traffic shift, and detour signs will also help direct traffic.
The work is part of FDOT’s project to widen U.S. 17/92 from four to six lanes from Shepard Road to Lake Mary Boulevard. Please note that this schedule may change due to weather or other unexpected conditions.
Construction updates are available on FDOT’s Central Florida website, www.cflroads.com. For media inquiries, please contact the District Five Communications Office at 386-943-5479 or email@example.com.
To ensure your safety and the safety of others, please use extra caution when driving through construction work zones.
Monday, June 4th, 2018 to Saturday, June 23rd, 2018
Alternating single, inside and outside lane closures on northbound and southbound US 17/92 from Lake Mary Blvd to Shepard Road.
The contractor will be installing storm drain pipe from 8:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Monday, June 18th, 2018 to Sunday, June 24th, 2018
Monday , June 18,2018 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Daytime Work - Contractor will have outside lane closures at Ronald Reagan Blvd (CR 427) and US 17/92. They will be working on Installing concrete pavement and sub-drainage.
Friday, June 22, 2018 - Sunday, June 24, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 12 midnight
- Daytime Work - Contractor will have eastbound outside lane closures at Ronald Reagan Blvd (CR 427) and US 17/92. They will be working on Installing concrete pavement.
- Nighttime Work - Contractor will have westbound outside lane closures at Ronald Reagan Blvd (CR 427) and US 17/92. They will be working on Installing concrete pavement.
Monday, June 18th, 2018 to Saturday, June 23rd, 2018
Contractor will be working on US 17/92 between Dorchester Avenue and Lee Road, Monday, from 8 pm to 7 am.
The lane closure locations are as follows:
- US 17/92 from Dorchester Avenue, outside right lane going northbound to Orange Avenue.
- US 17/92 from Beach Avenue, outside right lane, going southbound to Dorchester Avenue.
- US 17/92 from New England Avenue to Canton Avenue, right lane, northbound lane closure.
We will be doing approximately 2,000 feet of lane closure at a time and keep moving.
Envirowaste Services Group, Inc.
1425 Taft Vineland Rd.
Orlando, Fl. 32837
Office (407) 888-1860
Contact Cell No. 954-865-1103