• U.S. 1 from Industrial Park Drive to north of Harbor Road in New Smyrna Beach
• S.R. 472 from U.S. 17/92 to just west of the I-4 interchange near DeLand
• U.S. 17/92 from west of New York Avenue to west of Firehouse Road in Orange City
• S.R. 15/U.S. 17 from east of Glenwood Road to west of East Davis Street in DeLand
• S.R. 40 from east of Pinto Lane to west of Indian Springs Drive near Ormond Beach
The project calls for constructing approximately 2 feet of paved shoulder and reworking the sod in the median for added safety should a car leave the roadway.
Sunday, October 15th, 2017 to Saturday, October 21st, 2017
Monday - Wednesday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., single lane closures are possible throughout the week at the following locations: On U.S. 1 in both directions from Industrial Park Drive to north of Rose Bay; on U.S. 17 in both directions between Glenwood Avenue and Davis Street; and on S.R. 40 in both directions from Pinto Lane to Indian Springs Drive.