• U.S. 1 from Industrial Park Drive to north of Harbor Road in New Smyrna Beach
• S.R. 472 from U.S. 17/92 to just west of the I-4 interchange near DeLand
• U.S. 17/92 from west of New York Avenue to west of Firehouse Road in Orange City
• S.R. 15/U.S. 17 from east of Glenwood Road to west of East Davis Street in DeLand
• S.R. 40 from east of Pinto Lane to west of Indian Springs Drive near Ormond Beach
The project calls for constructing approximately 2 feet of paved shoulder and reworking the sod in the median for added safety should a car leave the roadway.
Sunday, December 10th, 2017 to Saturday, December 16th, 2017
Ramp closure and detour Wednesday - Thursday, 8 p.m. - 5 a.m., S.R. 472 westbound ramp to southbound U.S. 17/92 will be closed. The suggested detour uses Minnesota Avenue.
Monday - Friday, nighttime inside single lane closures possible along S.R. 472 between U.S. 17/92 and I-4.
Monday - Friday, daytime inside single lane closures possible on S.R. 15/U.S. 17 between Glenwood Road and East Davis Street near DeLand.