• U.S. 1 from Industrial Park Drive to north of Harbor Road in New Smyrna Beach
• S.R. 472 from U.S. 17/92 to just west of the I-4 interchange near DeLand
• U.S. 17/92 from at Firehouse Road in Orange City
• S.R. 15/U.S. 17 from east of Glenwood Road to west of East Davis Street in DeLand
• S.R. 40 from east of Pinto Lane to west of Indian Springs Drive near Ormond Beach
The project calls for constructing approximately 2 feet of paved shoulder and reworking the sod in the median for added safety should a car leave the roadway.
Sunday, February 18th, 2018 to Saturday, February 24th, 2018
Sunday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. - 7 a.m., inside single lane closures possible along S.R. 472 between U.S. 17/92 and I-4.
Sunday - Friday, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m., inside single lane closures possible along U.S. 17/92 near Firehouse Road approaching Orange City.
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., inside single lane closures possible along the following locations:
--S.R. 40 between Indian Springs Drive and Pinto Lane near Ormond Beach
-- S.R. 15/U.S. 17 from Glenwood Road to Davis Street near DeLand.
-- U.S. 1 between Industrial Park Boulevard and Rose Bay near New Smyrna Beach.