State Road (S.R.) 520 from Tucker Lane to Aurora Road is a four-lane divided road with a raised median. The project will mill and resurface the existing roadway to extend the pavement life. Other improvements include:
- Eastbound on-ramp extension to southbound Interstate 95
- New eastbound right turn lane at Burnett Road
- Improvement of the northeast return radius at Townsend Road
- Extension of Range Road bridge culvert to allow for sidewalk construction
- New mast arm in the southeast corner of Range Road.
The project is part of project 432592-1 which will construct sidewalks along both sides of the roadway.
Sunday, January 28th, 2018 to Saturday, March 31st, 2018
Monday - Friday, Interrmittent daytime lane closures for sidewalk and curb construction.