State Road (S.R.) 520 from Tucker Lane to Aurora Road is a four-lane divided road with a raised median. The project will mill and resurface the existing roadway to extend the pavement life. Other improvements include:
· Eastbound on-ramp extension to southbound Interstate 95
· New eastbound right turn lane at Burnett Road
· Improvement of the northeast return radius at Townsend Road
· Extension of Range Road bridge culvert to allow for sidewalk construction
· New mast arm in the southeast corner of Range Road
The project is part of project 432592-1 which will construct sidewalks along both sides of the roadway.
Sunday, January 7th, 2018 to Saturday, January 20th, 2018
Monday - Friday, Possible daytime lane closures on SR 520 as work continues between Tucker Lane and Aurora Street.