- The project includes the installation of sidewalks within certain FDOT road rights of way generally located in the northwest quadrant of the City.
- The purpose of this project is to provide a continuous network of pedestrian sidewalks that will provide connectivity between local residential areas and connectivity to the commercial areas within the project area. The proposed sidewalk network would also enhance pedestrian safety.
- The design area includes the following FDOT roadways and segments:
SR 423 (N. John Young Parkway) – West Side
- From Silver Star Road to Lynx Lane
- From Princeton Street to W.D. Judge Drive
SR 423 (N. John Young Parkway) – East Side
- From Shader Rd to W. Colonial Drive
SR 438 (W. Princeton St.) Section 75251000 – Both Sides
- From Silver Star Road to N. Texas Ave
SR 438 (W. Princeton St.) Section 75251001 – Both Sides
- From Orange Blossom Trail to Rio Grande Ave
SR 500 / US 441 (N. Orange Blossom Trail) Section 75020000 – Both Sides
- From Clarcona Ocoee Road to Silver Star Road
- From W. Princeton Street to W. Colonial Drive
W Smith Street (Section 75250002) – Both Sides
- From Coolidge Ave to Rio Grande Ave
- Pedestrian railroad crossings will be required at several locations.
- No additional right-of-way will be required for the project and all work will occur within the limits of the existing right-of-way.
Ask a Question