I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.
Sunday, October 26th to November 1st
- Monday-Wednesday (10/27, 10/28, 10/29): Expect overnight WB road closures/detours from 9 p.m.- 5:30 a.m. nightly. Motorists will be detoured off of I-95 onto US 92, and back onto westbound I-4. Drivers may also take I-95 south to westbound State Road (SR) 44, then to I-4, as another option.
- Please continue to check back for current updates as times and dates could change based on weather conditions and other factors.
- Message boards and detour signs will be in place throughout the construction zone guiding drivers through the area.
- Description of Work: Setting of bridge beams over I-4.
US-92 (International Speedway Blvd)
- Monday-Wednesday (10/27, 10/28, 10/29): Please be advised of increased traffic from 9 p.m. - 5:30 a.m. due to I-4 traffic being detoured to US 92.