I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.
Sunday, January 25th to 31st
- Monday (1/26/15) thru Friday (1/30/15) -- Daytime (7 a.m.-5 p.m) EB/WB outside shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
- Monday (1/26/15) thru Thursday (1/29/15) -- Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) EB/WB lane closures as needed for temporary MOT work and ramp bridge construction.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- No anticipated lane closures.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at Ramp A to US-92, and just west of I-95.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- (I-4) - Roadway Construction and MOT detours.
- (US 92) - Bridge Construction.