Project consists of widening I-4 (SR 400) to 6 lanes from east of SR 44 to west of I-95, and reconfiguration of the I-4 and US 92 Interchange. The existing left-hand exit from eastbound I-4 to US 92 will be changed to a right-hand exit. Project also includes 3 animal crossings.
Sunday, October 11th to 17th
I-4 (SR 400)
- Sunday (10/11/15) thru Wednesday (10/14/15)
- Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) lane closures as needed for MOT, setting temporary pavement and widening near SR 44. Setting temporary barrier wall and hauling material from Pond L to median fill area located near the ramp to US 92.
- Sunday (10/11/15) thru Thursday (10/15/15)
- Daytime (7 a.m.-5 p.m) I-4 (SR 400) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) outside shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- No anticipated closures.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- (I-4) - Roadway Construction and Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) , setting temporary barrier wall.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at ramp to US-92, and just west of I-95.
- Please ensure you drive with caution within the construction zone.