Sunday, November 29th to December 5th
A westbound traffic shift occurred overnight Wednesday, November 18, 2015. The shift is located at the US 92 interchange area, where the westbound traffic has been shifted temporarily to the eastbound side of the interstate for approximately 2 miles of roadway (between mile markers 128 and 130). Also, the ramp from US 92 to westbound I-4 was shifted to a temporary ramp. Please see attached press release and diagram below for more details.
I-4 (SR 400)
- Monday (11/30/15) thru Thursday (12/3/15)
- Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) miscellaneous eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- No anticipated closures.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- (I-4) - Roadway Construction and Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) , setting temporary barrier wall.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at ramp to US-92, and just west of I-95.
- Please ensure you drive with caution within the construction zone.
Project consists of widening I-4 (SR 400) to 6 lanes from east of SR 44 to west of I-95, and reconfiguration of the I-4 and US 92 Interchange. The existing left-hand exit from eastbound I-4 to US 92 will be changed to a right-hand exit. Project also includes 3 animal crossings.