Sunday, August 2nd to 8th
********ATTENTION: The NEW I-4 eastbound (EB) ramp to US 92 has been opened. The exit from eastbound (EB) I-4 to US 92 is now on the RIGHT-HAND side. If you wish to exit to US 92, please prepare to exit by traveling in the right-hand lane. *********
I-4 (SR 400)
- Sunday (8/2/15) thru Thursday (8/8/15)
- Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) lane closures as needed for MOT, setting temporary barrier wall, etc.
- Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) westbound (WB) lane closures as needed to core concrete pavement.
- Monday (8/3/15) and Thursday (8/6/15)
- Daytime (7 a.m.-5 p.m) I-4 (SR 400) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) outside shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- No anticipated closures.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- (I-4) - Roadway Construction and MOT traffic switch.
- (US 92) - Bridge Construction.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at ramp to US-92, and just west of I-95.
- Please ensure you drive with caution within the construction zone.
Project consists of widening I-4 (SR 400) to 6 lanes from east of SR 44 to west of I-95, and reconfiguration of the I-4 and US 92 Interchange. The existing left-hand exit from eastbound I-4 to US 92 will be changed to a right-hand exit. Project also includes 3 animal crossings.