I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.
Sunday, December 14th to 20th
- Monday -- Friday (7:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.): Daytime EB/WB outside shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
- Monday -- Thursday (8:00 p.m. -- 6:00 a.m.): Nighttime EB/WB lane closures as needed for temporary MOT (Maintenance of Traffic) work, and bridge ramp construction.
US-92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- There are currently no scheduled lane closures.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at Ramp A to US-92, and just west of I-95.