I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.
Sunday, November 2nd to 8th
- Monday-Friday (7am-5pm): Expect daytime EB/WB outside shoulder closures from SR44 to I-95.
- Monday-Thursday (8pm-6am): Expect nighttime EB/WB lane closures as needed for temporary MOT work.
- Anticipate lane closures on WB I-4 at US-92 ramps for bridge construction activities for US-92 (International Speedway Blvd.).
- Brief Description of Work: Roadway Construction and MOT Detours.
US-92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- Monday-Friday: No anticipated lane closures.
- Brief Description of Work: Bridge Construction.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR44 at Ramp A to US-92, and just west of I-95.