Sunday, March 1st to 7th
***NOTE - The eastbound (EB) traffic between SR 44 and ramp to US 92 is scheduled to be shifted to the westbound (WB) roadway on 3/3/15 (Tuesday).
EB lanes will temporarily be shifted to the newly constructed WB roadway. All traffic will switch over to the new concrete lanes on the WB side, and a barrier wall will be erected to separate EB and WB traffic (similar to what motorists previously encountered on the EB side of the roadway).
Check back regularly for up-to-date information. The shift could be rescheduled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.***
- Monday (3/2/15) and Friday (3/6/15) -- Daytime (7 a.m.-5 p.m) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) outside shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
- Monday (3/2/15) thru Thursday (3/5/15) -- Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) EB/WB lane closures as needed for temporary MOT work in preparation for traffic shifts.
- Tuesday (3/3/15) -- The EB traffic between SR 44 and the ramp to US 92 is scheduled to be shifted to the WB roadway.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- No anticipated lane closures.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at ramp to US-92, and just west of I-95.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- (I-4) - Roadway Construction and MOT traffic switch.
- (US 92) - Bridge Construction.
I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.