I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.
Sunday, October 19th to 25th
- Monday through Friday (7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) - EB/WB outside shoulder closures from SR44 to I-95.
- Monday through Thursday (8:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m.) - EB/WB lane closures as needed for temporary MOT work.
- FUTURE ROAD CLOSURE (10/27, 10/28, 10/29): Expect overnight WB road closures/detours from 9 p.m.- 5:30 a.m. nightly. Motorists will be detoured off of I-95 onto US 92, and back onto westbound I-4. Drivers may also take I-95 south to westbound State Road (SR) 44, then to I-4, as another option. Please continue to check back for current updates as times and dates could change based on weather conditions and other factors.
US-92 (International Speedway Blvd)
- Monday through Friday - no lane closures (unless required for maintenance of temporary asphalt).
- Please note: Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR-44, at Ramp A to US-92 and just west of I-95.
- ATTENTION: Please be advised of increased traffic (10/27, 10/28, 10/29) from 9 p.m. - 5:30 a.m. due to I-4 traffic being detoured to US 92.