I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.
Sunday, September 21st to 27th
- Monday through Friday (7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) - daytime eastbound/westbound outside shoulder closures from SR44 to I-95.
- Monday through Thursday (8:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m.)-nighttime eastbound/westbound lane closures as needed for temporary MOT work.
US-92 (International Speedway Blvd)
- Monday through Friday - no lane closures.
- Please note: Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR-44, at Ramp A to US-92 and just west of I-95.