Project consists of widening I-4 (SR 400) to 6 lanes from east of SR 44 to west of I-95, and reconfiguration of the I-4 and US 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from eastbound I-4 to US 92 will be changed to a right hand exit. Project also includes 3 animal crossings.
Sunday, April 26th to May 2nd
I-4 (SR 400)
- Monday (4/27/15) and Friday (5/1/15) -- Daytime (7 a.m.-5 p.m) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) outside shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
- Sunday (4/26/15) through Thursday (4/30/15) -- Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) lane closures as needed for MOT work.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- No anticipated closures.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- (I-4) - Roadway Construction and MOT traffic switch.
- (US 92) - Bridge Construction.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at ramp to US-92, and just west of I-95.