Sunday, March 29th to April 4th
*****SUNDAY, MARCH 29TH FROM 9:00 P.M. T0 5:30 A.M. EASTBOUND (EB) I-4 DETOUR: I-4 will be detoured at the ramp to US 92 and directed east on US 92 to I-95, back to I-4/SR400. The detour is necessary allow for a bridge deck pour that was originally scheduled overnight 3/26/15, but was cancelled due to weather conditions.
TUESDAY, MARCH 31 (Overnight) -- Eastbound (EB) traffic will be shifted from the EB roadway to temporary lanes on the westbound (WB) roadway. *****
- Sunday (3/29/15) and Friday (4/3/15) -- Daytime (9 p.m.-6 a.m) eastbound (EB) lane closures between SR 44 and I-95 in preparation for 3/31/15 traffic shift.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
- Anticipate additional traffic the night of Sunday, March 29th between 9:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. while traffic is detoured from eastbound closures on I-4.
- Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
- Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at ramp to US-92, and just west of I-95.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- (I-4) - Roadway Construction and MOT traffic switch.
- (US 92) - Bridge Construction.
I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.