Sunday, April 13th to 19th
Monday (04/14) through Saturday (04/19)
- Eastbound and westbound outside shoulder closures will take place along I-4 from SR-44 to I-95.
- 7:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday (04/13) through Thursday (04/17)
- Westbound lane closures for temporary shoulder construction
- 8:00pm to 6:00am
Monday (04/14) through Friday (04-18)
- Eastbound and westbound lane closures
- 9:00am – 4:00pm
Special Note: Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.Motorists should also be aware of traffic shifts along I-4 near SR-44 at Ramp A to US-92 and just west of I-95.
Sunday, April 20th to 26th
- Monday through Saturday (daytime, 7:00am – 5:00pm): eastbound/westbound outside shoulder closures from SR44 to I-95.
- Sunday through Thursday (nighttime, 8:00pm – 6:00am): westbound lane closures for temporary shoulder construction.
- Monday through Friday (daytime, 9:00am – 4:00pm) lane closures eastbound and westbound.
- *Please note: Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders. Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR-44, at Ramp A to US-92 and just west of I-95.
I-4 (SR 400) project consist of widening to 6 lanes from East of SR 44 to West of I-95 and reconfiguration of I-4 and SR 92 Interchange. The existing left hand exit from Eastbound I-4 to SR 92 will be change to right hand exit. Project includes also 3 animal crossings.