Motorists will encounter single lane closures on a variety of state roads in the metro area as crews work to inspect, and remove dirt and debris from storm sewer pipes.
• Nightly lane closures
• From 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• February 5 (Sunday night) to February 10 (Friday morning)
• Goldenrod Road (SR 551) in the Orlando area
From Lake Underhill Road to Hoffner Avenue
• Kirkman Road (SR 435) in the Orlando area
From Colonial Drive (SR 50) to just south of the Florida Turnpike
• Orange Avenue (SR 527) in the City of Edgewood
The southbound, one-way section from Hansel to Orange Avenue
• Conroy Road (SR 552)
From Conroy Road to Goldenrod Road (SR 551)
• US 17 92 in Seminole County
From Melody Lane in Casselberry to Shepard Road in Longwood
• Kissimmee-Vineland Road (SR 535) in Orange County
From World Center Drive (SR 536) to Osceola County Line
The Florida Department of Transportation urges motorists to drive carefully in construction zones, and that all vehicle occupants buckle up. Safety belts save lives.
Be advised that weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances could affect construction schedules.