Central Florida – SunRail crews will use a combination of lane and road closures to reconstruct the railroad crossing at CR 427 in Longwood, and Livingston Street in Orlando.
County Road 427
• Lane closures on CR 427 will begin on Friday (morning), Feb. 8 at 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction
• From Friday (night), Feb. 8 at 9 p.m. until Sunday (night), Feb. 10 at 9 p.m. the entire crossing will be closed and a detour will be in place
• A partial lane closure will be in place from Sunday, Feb. 10 at 9 p.m. until Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 9 p.m.
• SunRail crews will close Livingston Street at the railroad crossing in Orlando from Friday (night), Feb 8 at 9 p.m. to Monday (morning), Feb. 11 at 3 a.m.
• This closure includes the LYMMO lanes on Livingston Street
• Crews will rebuild the crossing and existing sidewalks, relocate utility lines and resurface the road.
The Florida Department of Transportation urges you to obey railroad crossing signals and never cross at a closed crossing gate.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact SunRail Public Information Specialists Jim Martin or Mike Wacht. Jim can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-461-8926. Mike can be reached at 407-312-3481 or email@example.com. You can also call the toll-free SunRail Construction Hotline at 1-855-RAIL-411 (1-855-724-5411).