Reminder: SunRail Running December 17
Sanford – Special Saturday service on SunRail, a pilot program by the Florida Department of Transportation, is being offered December 17, as a fun ride to shopping, holiday events and more. This special service is a privately funded initiative.
SunRail service begins with the first train leaving southbound from the DeBary station at 1 p.m. The last northbound train leaves the Sand Lake Road station at 10:45 p.m. and arrives in DeBary at 11:48 p.m. Regular fares apply. Please visit www.sunrail.comto see the entire Saturday schedule.
SunRail urges riders to get to the stations at least 30 minutes early, especially if you are purchasing tickets at the vending machines located on the platforms. www.golynx.com
For more information about SunRail, including pricing, station locations, as well as the regular weekday schedule, please visit www.sunrail.com.
SunRail on Saturday Tips
· SunRail collects fares on Saturday
· Arrive at the station platforms at least 30 minutes in advance of your train
· Remember to tap on and tap off with your ticket, so your trip will register
· Please check the SunRail schedule at www.sunrail.comto make sure you don’t miss your train
· If you are using LYNX to make downtown or other connections, please check LYNX bus schedules to see what time buses run: www.golynx.com
· No food is allowed on the train, nor is smoking allowed on the train and platforms
· Water, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages are allowed, but only in secure, spill-proof containers
· Please be courteous to others, fold up strollers, store bikes properly as the trains may be crowded
· Please be careful around trains, railroad crossings, and while at station platforms. Be smart. Be safe.