Orange County – Motorists will encounter a full closure of the westbound Interstate 4 (I-4) off ramp for exit 72 / State Road (SR) 528, from the hours of 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. on the following nights:
· Sunday, December 11 overnight until Monday morning, December 12
· Monday, December 12 overnight until Tuesday morning, December 13
· Tuesday, December 13 overnight until Wednesday morning, December 14
· Wednesday, December 14 overnight until Thursday morning, December 15
· Thursday, December 15 overnight until Friday morning, December 16
Construction crews will continue working on bridge railing and roadway striping as part of the I-4 resurfacing project, from SR 528 to West of Universal Boulevard.
Traffic traveling west on I-4 to SR 528 will be directed to exit onto SR 535 (Kissimmee Vineland Road), make a right on SR 536, back onto I-4 eastbound, and leading motorists to exit onto SR 528.
Project updates will be posted to the Florida Department of Transportation’s Central Florida website at www.cflroads.com. Schedule is weather permitting.
For media-related questions, please contact the Public Information Office at 386-943-5473 or email@example.com.
To ensure your safety and the safety of others, please exercise extra caution when driving through construction work zones.