To accommodate beam installation for the Bellevue Avenue Bridge, detours will be in place during the installations.
Interstate 95 (I-95) northbound detours:
· Midnight to 2 a.m. Thursday, December 17
· 10:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. Monday, December 21
· 10:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 22
I-95 southbound detours:
· 10:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. Tuesday, December 23
During the detours, there may be more traffic on the detour routes – Willimson Boulevard, US 92 and Beville Road – than usual.
Travelers are advised to slow down, and follow the detour signs through the construction zones. Posted detours will be:
· Northbound I-95 will exit at Beville Road (State Road (SR) 400) and take Williamson Boulevard north to US 92, where access to I-95 northbound will be open
· Eastbound on I-4 to northbound I-95 will be detoured to US 92 eastbound, which will lead you to the I-95 and US 92 interchange, where access to I-95 northbound will be open.
· Those that miss the US 92 off ramp on I-4 will be detoured to Williamson Boulevard and north to US 92, where access to I-95 northbound will be open.
· Traffic going southbound on I-95 heading towards Port Orange will need to exit at US 92 (heading east) in Daytona Beach and follow Williamson Boulevard south to Beville Road (SR 400), where access to I-95 southbound will be open
· Traffic going southbound on I-95 heading towards I-4 westbound will need to exit at US 92 (heading west), where access to I-4 westbound will be open
The detours will be on one side of the interstate at a time.