Eatonville – Drivers, who use Kennedy Boulevard between Maitland and Eatonville and points beyond, need to watch out for extended detours, during two occasions, the next couple weeks. The Town of Eatonville’s Gateway Enhancement Project will require complete closure of Kennedy Boulevard between Gabriel Avenue and East Road, as crews do resurfacing.
The first closure occurs Wednesday, June 13th – Friday, June 15th. There is another closure Monday, June 18th – Thursday, June 21th. Motorists will use Clark Street.
• First closure and detour begins at 6:30 a.m., Wednesday, June 13
• First closure and detour ends at 4 p.m., Friday, June 15
• Second closure and detour begins at 6:30 a.m., Monday, June 18
• Second closure and detour ends at 4 p.m., Thursday, June 21.
• Kennedy Blvd will be closed from Gabriel Avenue to East Street
• Per the Town of Eatonville, all traffic will be detoured north to Clark Street
• Be advised that weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances could affect construction schedules.
Motorists are urged to drive with care and caution in the construction zone. Also Buckle Up. Safety belts save lives.