Orange County – Motorists will encounter changing traffic patterns on northbound and southbound John Young Parkway between Shader Road and Orange Blossom Trail (US 441) beginning June 14th.
- Traffic shift on northbound and southbound John Young Parkway between Shader Road and Orange Blossom Trail (US 441)
- No left turns will be allowed along John Young Parkway between Heatherington Road and Lake Breeze. Median access is eliminated.
- Left turns will only be allowed at Shader Road, Orange Blossom Trail and Ace Road.
- The New Traffic Pattern will begin June 17th
- Temporary closures of Lake Breeze at John Young Parkway will occur. Detour signs will be posted.
Be advised that weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances could change schedules.
The Florida Department of Transportation urges motorists to drive carefully in construction zones, and that all vehicle occupants buckle up. Safety belts save lives.