Storm Sewer Work Could Affect Traffic on Several State Roads in Orange and Seminole Counties
Orange County/Seminole County – Motorists will encounter single lane closures on a variety of state roads in Orange and Seminole Counties as crews work to inspect, and remove dirt and debris from storm sewer pipes.
• Nightly lane closures
• From 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
• May 13 (Sunday night) to May 18 (Friday morning)
• Colonial Drive (SR 50) in the Orlando area
From Orange Blossom Trail (US 441) to Mills Avenue (SR 15)
• Lee Road (SR 423) in the Orlando area
From Orange Blossom Trail (US 441) to Wymore Road
• Orange Avenue (SR 527) in the Orlando area
From Sand Lake Road (SR 482) to Gore Street
• US 17 92 in Seminole County in the Casselberry/Longwood area
From Melody Lane in Casselberry to Sheppard Road in Longwood
The Florida Department of Transportation urges motorists to drive carefully in construction zones, and that all vehicle occupants buckle up. Safety belts save lives.
Be advised that weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances could affect construction schedules.